WE ARE LOOKING FOR APPLICATION ENGINEERING INTERNS!
An excellent opportunity to explore and develop your career and to learn new skills! We are looking for talented individuals to join our team. The goal of this program is to facilitate developing your professional skills in a highly motivated work environment.
As an intern, you will be working closely with the Technical Manager who will provide you with real hands-on projects and daily tasks. Interns will be able to apply their classroom-based knowledge on projects and can gain essential skills needed for their career advancement. Aldes Middle East (FZE) is dedicated to developing successful leaders, and we strive to make this internship as realistic and informative as possible.
Aldes Middle East has several open positions available! Successful internship is a great opportunity to be recruited by Aldes!
Job Description :
· To assist the other Application Engineers in Acoustic study – by doing take-off from drawings provided by the Client and by selecting the Sound Attenuator sizes using our in-house SA software.
· To assist the other Application Engineers in Air Outlet study & selection – by analyzing the BOQ provided by the Client and by selecting the right product & performance using our specialized Koanda 3D software.
· To assist the other Application Engineers in preparing the Technical Submittal for Consultant approvals.
Qualification and Education :
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Good knowledge of using Microsoft Office.
· Highly organized.
· Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
· Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or currently enrolled in an accredited college or university in a similar field of study.
Share your CV to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org